I hope you are enjoying your summers by taking good care of your skin and having fun with nice bright summer colors. Not to miss the yummy fruits (mangoes and litchis) and all cool mojitos to enjoy this time.
Anyways, its been a really long time since I hosted a giveaway here at Beauty Diaries and the blame may go on my health issues, busy schedule etc., as I've been planning this since quite a while. Nevertheless, here it has come finally, in the month of June (my b'day month!) and the goodies to win are:
1) Beyu 'Wies n Beauty' cosmetic kit - containing Lip Cream # 35, Blusher #120, Duo Eyeshadow #14 (kit is worth 15 Euros which is around INR 1050/-)
2) One Cellnique's B.liv Fine line Stoppage Sheer off crease face mask packet worth $15 (around INR 750/-) reviewed HERE
3) One Auravedic Pure Brightening Skin Polish - Amla Tamarind (worth INR 200/-)
The rules of the giveaway are very simple and easy to follow, check them out below. Each point will give you one entry:
1) Like "Beauty Diaries" Facebook Page
2) Subscribe to Beauty Diaries using the email subscriber option given on the right hand side bar of the blog, and click on confirm button. Enter your email address in the widget below.
3) Follow "Beauty Diaries" on twitter
4) Tweet about the giveaway and enter the url in the widget. You can get the tweet url by clicking on the timestamp of the tweet.
5) Leave a comment below stating which of these products are you most excited about.
6) Like this giveaway link and share on your Facebook page. Enter your Facebook url in the widget
To ease up the job of both you and me, I am using this particular widget from Raffelcopter for this giveaway. It is super easy to use and you simply have to click on each option and follow what it says. I hope it helps and makes your giveaway entry super fun!! :)
- There is only one prize for this giveaway.
- The giveaway will run from June 12th 2012 to July 12th 2012.
- I'll declare the winner on July 15th, 2012.
- The giveaway is open Internationally.
I hope I made the rules clear. So, have fun and I wish you good luck!! :)